My work is not only about photography as an art form, I feel it is my journalistic duty to use photography as a medium for documentational purposes.
A visual of contemporary life in the future will be a journey to the past, an emotional statement.
Contact me at:
– Private Pomegranate show for Paul Murphy
– The usuals show “US”
– The Usuals “Vital”
– Downtown Doors (1st place)
– Schoolin’ The Schools (1st place)
– The Art Museum of Los Gatos: Social Matters 2012
– Hamburger Eyes Zine Buffet Show
– Eye On Youth gallery Show
– The usuals: Vital
– Skidmark Skatemag (editorial work)
– Confusion Skate mag (German magazine)
– Small Beating Skateboards Ad
– photo in a Josh Mattson interview in Sweden: skate malmo.se
– People Show: collab show with Edgar Godinez and Ruben Juarez.
– Seven Trees Metro Gallery April 5th, 2013
– Cinequest Film Festival (photojournalism)
– Seeing Things Gallery shoot for Content magazine
– Downtown Doors 2013 — 2 Doors up
– content Magazine behind the scenes for the subZERO fashion show.
– Purple Diary: Aaron Frisby’s “Here She Comes..” (With guest artist Brad Hayes) Seeing Things Gallery, San Jose, CA.
– The Usuals: Gone Postal
– Second Time’s A Charm (September 6)
– Desillusion Mag — France
– the Skateboard Mag December 2013
– Seeing Things Gallery : into the blue
– find Rangers Camera Club zine 2013
– FRCC zine 2014 January 24th show at book & Job